Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Jukebox Fonts now at MyFonts.com!!

   Hello fellow type lovers! After several months of preparation and negotiations, I have some exciting news to share with you...

   A selection of 40 hand-selected typefaces from the Jukebox collection are now available through MyFonts.com! After 12 years of exclusivity through Veer, I am excited that some of these wonderful fonts I created have returned to MyFonts.com where I got my start with JAW Fonts way back in 2001.


   I feel this offers an exciting new opportunity for Jukebox to reach a larger audience, as MyFonts.com is one of the most popular font retail websites on the internet. 

   The 40 fonts chosen to offered through MyFonts, were carefully selected to best represent the strongest work in the Jukebox library that provides the most versatility for designers and type-lovers alike!

   We have already seen some great response to this campaign, so I invite you to come and join the fun! Below is just a sample of some of the fonts available...


No comments:

Post a Comment